September 13, 2010

Ingrid's First Day of School

Well, Ingrid is enjoying her first day of school as I write this blog entry. She started KG1 at Greenfield Community School today. Our morning went well getting out of the house on time and she was just so excited to get to school. She was also very excited to eat the lunch I packed her in her new Tinkerbell lunch box. Henri and I walked her into her classroom and said our goodbyes (he wanted to stay and play). I think he is a little lost without her. We came home, played, and ate lunch together and now his is taking a nap. We have to go back to pick her up this afternoon. I hope she likes the second day of school as much as the first.


2 comments:

Svanhild Beate Lavoll said...

Congratulations!!! I have been watching the photoes over and over again, I am so proud ! Sad that Kjell had to go to work this special day, Michelle you are so good and clever doing everything on your own, Ingrid looks so happy and satisfied, her uniform looks very confortable, Funny to watch Henri, I think he is proud of his big sister. Stor klem fra Besta

ingjerd said...

Fun pictures. I can't believe what a big girl she is. Exciting times. Look forward to more updates on how things go. love - ingjerd